On this challenge:
- Newest nanotech investments, industrial agreements and rounds of finance, January-February 2022.
- Newest nanotech product information, industrial collaborations and industrial agreements, January-February 2022.
- Quantum dots for agriculture (Quantum dots start-up).
- Manufacturing course of to supply carbon-based nanomaterials utilizing CO2 and electrical energy (US start-up).
- Cellulose nanofiber coatings for meals packaging (Main retailer).
- Nanocoatings for electronics (US nanocoating firm).
- Nanomembranes for filtration (European start-up).
- Carbon nanotubes sensor units (US start-up).
- Nanocellulose gels (Center East start-up).
- Nanomaterials hydrogen manufacturing expertise (US nanomaterials producer).
- Nanotech battery product information, January-February 2022.
- Battery that may take away carbon dioxide even at small concentrations from air using nanotubes (US spin-out).
- Silicon nanowire batteries (US battery producer).
- Nanocoatings for batteries (US battery producer).
- Newest graphene product information, industrial collaborations and industrial agreements, January-February 2022.
- Graphene ink-based heaters for low-power sizzling water.
- Biochar derived from pyrolysis to enhance environmentally pleasant processing strategies to supply graphite and graphene.
- Graphene to strengthen recycled rubber and polymer.
- Graphene anti-counterfeiting ink expertise.
- Graphene sheet cooling expertise.
- Graphene textiles.
- Graphene decarbonisation system.
- Graphene hydrogels.
- Newest graphene battery product information, January-February 2022.
- Graphene solid-state batteries.
- Graphene aluminium-ion batteries.
- Graphene lithium-sulfur (Li-S) batteries.
- Newest graphene coatings product information, January-February 2022.
- Graphene coating dispersions, to be used on industrial energy transmission gear.
- Graphene marine coatings.
- Anti-corrosion graphene coatings.
- Newest graphene constructing and development product information, January-February 2022.
- Graphene-enhanced concrete.
- Graphene-enhanced cement components or grinding aids.
- New 2D materials stronger than metal.
Cost strategies: Visa, Mastercard, American Categorical, Alipay, Paypal.