Date/Time: November 3, 2022 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
Almost 60 p.c of Fortune 500 corporations are dedicated to decreasing their carbon footprint, but the world presently faces pressures unprecedented in current historical past – provide chain disruptions, power worth volatility, financial uncertainty and extra. Organizations should navigate this surroundings whereas persevering with to decarbonize, and lots of view these two targets as competing priorities.
In reality, these two methods can go hand in hand. On this webcast, find out how an built-in power technique can assist organizations obtain their financial and environmental targets. We’ll focus on:
- How organizations can assume throughout features and power options to create a holistic power technique that encompasses sustainability, decarbonization, flexibility, resilience, electrification and power administration
- Why at present’s surroundings is creating new power alternatives for organizations
- How one group is executing its sustainability technique for the long run
- Heather Clancy, Vice President, Editorial Director, GreenBiz Group
- Micheal Grossner, Senior Director of Sustainability, Wabtec Company.
- Brian Quinlan, Accomplice Account Govt, Enel North America